Monday, February 20, 2012

Too Busy to Write

So it hurts me to tell you that I'm not going to be able to write this week.  Our Pday went all over the place and is now over.  Its rough cause I have about a million things to say.  See ya next week!

Editor's Note:  Kind of disappointing.  Like sitting down for your favorite show and finding out it’s been cancelled for a press conference.  Anyway, this week is Tsagaan Sar (Mongolian New Year).  It starts on Tuesday and goes until Friday.  Hopefully next week’s letter will be full of accounts from those festivities and some good pics.  In the mean time you can get your weekly Mongolian fix by reading Elder Jolley’s blog.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh! I hate it when that happens! :) I am loving Elder Neuberger's deel and hat. What a good time they will have this week with Tsaagan Sar. Have a great week. ~Teri Jolley

    ReplyDelete